Naše nové webové stránky

Datum: 12.01.2015

Vložil: Johnd157

Titulek:

Spot lets start off perform on this writeup, I seriously consider this astounding internet site needs much more consideration. Ill apt to become once again to find out to read considerably a lot more, thank you that information. bedkdfdfagfg

Odpovědět

—————

Datum: 12.01.2015

Vložil: Smithd652

Titulek: John

Well I really enjoyed reading it. This information procured by you is very practical for correct planning. gfekaecaegccekba

Odpovědět

—————

Datum: 22.01.2015

Vložil: Johnf216

Titulek:

Heya im for the first time the following. I discovered this specific table as a consequence I to discover The item faithfully of use &amp the idea rallied round myself publicized lots. I am hoping to deliver a little back again furthermore foster further like so eedkgegfaadf

Odpovědět

—————

Vložil: Johnd720

Titulek:

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful &amp it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. eadbdgcfefka

Odpovědět

—————

Vložil: Smithc822

Titulek: John

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to everyone who employess it, including myself. Keep up the good work for sure i will check out more posts. eeeeeecdeeaggefg

Odpovědět

—————

Kontakt

IBK Tre Kronor Ostrava

Staňkova 32
700 30 Ostrava - Výškovice

mobil: 737 36 55 77 - Luki mobil: 737 97 12 41 - Siki

STATISTIKY

Statistiky IBK Tre Kronor